20th December 2011
Played out in the snow today with the monster and Fuck Face. Monster made a video about it, but my computer is slow as fuck and wouldnt upload it. So, onto the list.
- Potty: I’m ready to give up.
- Exercise: Up at 5, but didnt feel the burn. Guess I gotta work harder or get the clap.
- Read: Still workin on “Water Babies”, givin up on the hopes of reading “Atlas Shrugged”
- Paint: Contimplating the next idea for the canvas. Probably going to test out a few ideas on paper before I start really painting
- Fuck Face: I love him, even when he pisses me off.
- Writting: This is what I’ve been thinking about most. In the past year I’ve been asked to write a biogrophy, and a compalation with someone. I’ve known 2 people who have been published. I haven’t done shit with my writting. I’ve tried, well not really, I’ve started on things. I know I should keep writting and try to stick with it, but maybe its time to be realistic and accept that I may never write anything even remotly close to what I want. A blog is cool and all, but thats not really what I want to do with my writting. Well, I guess I either need to do something about it, or shut the fuck up.
19th December 2011
Shitty cell phone picture
19th December 2011
Post with 1 note
So yesterday was my super lazy Sunday and I got nothing on my list done, tryin to start out today better, but I’m off to a rough start.
- Potty Time: The Monster is starting to understand what it means to go potty and he does this nice Micheal Jackson Crotch grab every time he wets himself. Wonder if MJ did the same thing.
- Moving: Saturday morning I opened my belly dancing dvd for the first time and I’m so disapointed. Its clearly belly dancing to lose weight, not real belly dancing. I’m going to try to keep up with it a few days a week, but still do my real belly dancing on the side. And since I was a lazy fuck yesterday, and the weather was amazing, I skipped all resistance training and we went to the nature center for a walk. 2 hours, and 200 geese later, we headed back home and slept for hours. I also got way too high and staid up too late last night and slept in this morning and havent worked out and I feel like I’m gonna beat the hell outta someone any second now.
- Reading: Still havent finished “Water Babies” but I’ve read “Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do you see?” about 60 times this morning
- Painting: I finished the first painting in the “Love is Lame” collection. Its called “Hope” and its a daisy with 1 petal left. I’ll put up shitty cell phone pictures and read all your harsh judgements on it
- "It": yup, did that last night.
- Writting: Well I’ve been lazy on that too, but here I am. Still don’t feel like I’m writting the way I want to, or the way should, but I’m doin it.
17th December 2011
Well folks, you’ll have to take my word for it when I say they this could have been a witty, interesting post had my computer not decided to update in the middle of it. This could now very easily turn into a rant about how much I hate technology, but I’ll try to control my urges and simply update my winter activity list.
- Potty Training: This has been my biggest fear since the moment I found out I was going to be a mommy and it has continued to fallow my like a bad twitter stalker. I don’t know how early is too early, but I know I don’t want my son to be that weird kid in 7th grade who’s still wearing diapers. So in my attempts at making the potty seem less scarey, Peter Monster got to pick out new big kid underwear, and he really seems to like his Cars undies, however wetting them doesnt seem to be a concern. We’ve got a month to figure this out, and at this point I think it would be easier to get my dog to use the Elmo potty.
- Working out: So, like most females, I’ve spent a lot of time complaining about my body (eww, look how fat I am. omg, did you just look at my fat?!) and my boyfriend’s about ready to kill me for it. Instead of just finding a new boyfriend or getting loads of plastic surgury (both seem to require more effort than I’m really willing to give) I’ve decided to cut back on my soda, cookies, candy, fries etc. (basically my food in general) and try to get off my ass and move every once in awhile. For the past few days I’ve been getting up super early, around 5, to work out before the Monster wakes up. I’m so sore, but it hurts so good.
- Reading: Finishing up “Water Babies” and going to start “Atlas Shrugged” which chould last me til long after the fall of humanity, or at least winter break.
- Painting: Probably a project that will have to wait until I get a babysitter because I only want the canvas painted, not my whole room.
- Relationship Bullshit: Neither of us is in jail for domestic abuse, he’s not getting $10 hookers on the side and neither am I so we’re doin good.
- Writting: Well there you go. Mission accomplished for this 3 AM session of bull shit.
16th December 2011
Cast and Crew for this blog
Me (Mommy Rotten), my son (Peter Monster), and my boyfriend (Mike the Fuck Face)
16th December 2011
Hello everyone and welcome to my winter break project. I’m out of school for a month and I have no idea what to do with myself so I’ve found a collection of random things to keep myself busy.
My Winter Break List of Activities
- Attempt to potty train my 19 month old son who is stubborn as hell and a walking mess.
- Work out so my boyfriend will stop calling me “jiggle butt” as a pet name
- Read some book that will make me seem smarter in day to day conversation
- Paint something so the paint set and canvas I bought aren’t a waste of money.
- Get laid as often as possible. Further my emotional relationship with my boyfriend.
- Write this stupid blog